Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Funny Story

Monday evening Marlin went to see his mom at the Assisted Living. He goes quite frequently, at least 5 days a week. Mom has a little bit of dementia and can be forgetful. After he had been there a little while, mom tells him, "Oh, the pharmacy called and you medicine is ready." Marlin asks what medicine mom, she says I don't know. Well what Pharmacy. I don't know. Well who did you talk to? I don't remember.

He came home and told me his story and we thought, well we'll figure it out eventually. She could have had a dream, she does that sometimes and can't distinguish it from real.

On Tuesday, I ran back down to the feed store to check to see if the new deicers were in. Oh yes, we called you mom yesterday and left a message for you.... Mystery solved........

No comments:

Post a Comment