Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy, Busy

The Barn has been sitting untouched for a while now and then Sunday somehow I lit a fire under my husband and we got something done. It's a good feeling to actually get something accomplished! Especially after this past few weeks of getting nothing done. And Sally and Random showed up just in time to help out us old folks, so we got more done than we thought we would!


I know in the pictures it doesn't look like much but it is a whole lot to me! and this stall is elephant proof thanks to my husband. I tease him about that all the time.


For right now I will store the feed and tack in here so I can clean the trailer out. He has started on the work to get the floor done in the tack/feed room so hopefully this will be a short temporary thing.



And thats how we spent Sunday. The sun even came out for a while! Was really good for the soul.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a super barn!! Those are indeed some powerful looking bars. Way to go Marlin. It may take longer than you hoped, yet should be there forver. Linda

    ReplyDelete