Sunday, January 3, 2010

Creating?



Sally has been talking about when her husband paints her trailer, and what she wants to put on the outside. The ideas really sound neet. Well this evening I kinda worked on one of them. You see Patience's horse, her registered name is Ffire Danser so......









Sally took the fireworks pictures New Years Eve from her house. Not sure if it is the one they set off or a neighbors. Of coarse, don't know if I could paint that on her trailer but might think of something. Next..... on to Wynchester DB. It involves rifles. Aaahhhhh, my brain needed the dust or should I say snow blown off of it. I think cabin fever has set in this weekend. Can't seem to get out of the house, if for lack of will or to much snow to try to go anywhere if I don't have to. I'll post again if I come up with something for Chester!





By the way the horse in this picture is from: awhitehorse.com


Webgraphics Copyright, 2003 Stacey Mayer, AWhiteHorse.com


1 comment: