Sunday, October 18, 2009

New day

It has been a long day.  So tired, don't know why.  Excited because I have just 3 more days of work then US Nationals in Tulsa.  Arabian horses for 8 days!  And shopping and learning and, and, ....

Today, Sally put a saddle on Chester and lunged him a little bit.  He did fine.



It's a good start.  Now I need to get started on the rest of them boogers.

Got videos from my son and daughter in law in St. Louis.  My youngest grandson, Kobe,  is finally walking.  Will try to put it on here, but not sure how just yet.  It makes me want to pick him up and hug him and never let go!!!!  I miss them!!!!!!  Kaleb their oldest is in Kindergarten, he sent me school pictures for my birthday.  Love them!  He had a really big week this past week.  He won a bike in a raffle at Dairy Queen, (and it doesn't have training wheels), then the next day he tied his shoes by himself, and then lost his second tooth!  What an exciting week for a 5 year old!  They grow up even faster when they are your grandchildren.  Need to go up and see them very soon!





1 comment:

  1. Awww. What a cutie, you must go visit soon! I get the "miss you" vibe out of your writing :)

    ReplyDelete