Monday, October 12, 2009

More trail riding....


The trail ride started sharply at 9:30am as posted.  everyone was ready to go and the one riding the paint was back on his horse.  It was still pretty chilly and everyone was dressed for warmth.  Started off pretty simple, but didn't take long to find our first hill.  It was down hill first, then across a small stream and back up the hill.  At the top of the second hill my husband was laughing, said he was waiting for me to slide off the back of my horse.  I explained to him that that wouldn't be happening.



There were a lot of different horses and mules.  The was even a zorse.  It was dark bay, but you could see the zebra stripes.     


                                                            

This is what Sally calls a self portrait, she had the camera so there are no pictures of her riding!




Lots of pretty views.


Of coarse most of the pictures are of the easier spots on the trail.  Hard to take pictures when your hanging on.



Marlin and I following along.





Back to base for lunch.  Lunch provided.  It was nice.  Had a silent auction and a 50/50 drawing.  Everyone relaxed.



More to come..........

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog by surfing Blogspot...saw the pics and thought, "That looks like Oklahoma!" Yep...I know my home state!
    Ninny
    http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete