Monday, August 24, 2009

What a day!

Finally got pictures of the barn. Doesn't look like much right now but it will be great when it's done.


Got home from work this morning and was in bed before 8am. Woke up at 1130am and started helping with the BARN ROOF! Was well worth missing sleep. My wonderful husband and Sally's wonderful husband got the roof on the barn, at least the part that was ready. that's half of it. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Not really much to see yet but getting ever closer. Then back inside for a nap. Got up and fed the horses, then Patience wanted to ride, and she really did well today. She posted today at the trot and had brilliant moments. Her mom and I were really proud. Dad didn't quite understand.

Then this evening I got started on Trucker's page on my website, elizacreekarabians.com. Published the page too! Getting the hang of it. Still needs alot of work and the pages will be updated frequently till I think they are right.

Then my husband went to bed and yelled. Yes Sally, I have a funny cat story tonight. The cat that is a special needs kitty, evidently forgot where the litter box was and used our bed instead. So Marlin took a shower and I started washing clothes and sheets etc. Going to be a later night than I thought.

Well, it is after midnight and it is going to be another busy day tomorrow so I'm going to finish up and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. And you want MY hubby to let the kittens inside! I think he puts up with enough and I can not even imagine if the cat crapped in our bed!? Jeez : )

    ReplyDelete