Sunday, August 9, 2009

One crazy....




Well, trying to get the hang of this. My IT technician is not here to help so I am attempting this on my own. Look out.







It was a long weekend with working 4 days in a row, (I work 12 hour shifts), and they were busy shifts. Friday Sally called at 6:15 AM breathless, yelling "it's here, it's here, she had the baby!" I was initially thinking she had lost her mind, but it was I that was lost. She was already going home from work, and she was talking about my mare, Charm, who we have been waiting on for 3 months to foal. Well it is a beautiful chestnut colt with a star. (Will attempt a picture). I think his name will be Late Edition and I will call him Eddie. He is healthy, happy and driving his mom crazy.







Other than that the only fun thing this weekend was Sally coming by the house and bathing the 2 year olds. Or attempting to. Marlin, my husband, was witness to her frustration when Solitair decided that she wanted nothing to do with the hose, or bath, etc. So today I had a talk with dear old Soli and she was scrubbed from head to tail and she behaved fairly well. Sally tried to get pictures, but thank goodness the camera wasn't working. Wouldn't want pictures of me in shorts giving a horse a bath, mud and all, to be public. SSCARYYY.







Well on to attaching a picture to this.





Hey, look quys, I did it!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! You did it! Now, on to the website...it will be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete