Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Morning world



Well, just got up. Bad idea, long night at work. So much to do, so little time. Story of my life. Need to get Stallions page done on web site. Need to work on flyers for stallion auction, need to work on pictures. Need to make list for next show. Need to work horses, bath horses, ..... ARGHHHHHH. Tired, have 2 1/2 hours before I get ready for work. Overload overload overload, maybe I'll just sit here.




Ahhhh, venting does help, but it doesn't get anything done. Checked my facebook and there were new pictures of my beautiful grandbabies. I miss them. They live to far away. Was great having them here this summer. And Kaleb enjoyed riding, yea!!!!! Kobe just wanted to hold the horses noses. (Are those real words)


Sally payed me a huge complement the other day. After giving her my horse conformation book. It is the Grey's anatomy book for horses. She said after reading it that my horses have great conformation, she never realized! Made me smile real big.


Well, must get busy, get as much done before going to work...

1 comment:

  1. Oh good grief. Who needs a bath? I'll do it tomorrow...you can work on the website and flyers when you're off work and the show is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete