Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a weekend!









Well, Wensday the vet came to draw coggins, Thursday drove to Arkansas and back.  Friday, worked horses.  Saturday Patience rode for 1 1/2 hours and Sally rode Garry bareback.  Sunday, what a Sunday.  Sally and Patience rode for over an hour.  Patience gave Prize quite the workout.  We had a practice walk/trot class.  I think Patience gets nervous and tries to hard when everyone is watching.  Sally rode Garry bareback again, I think Garry really likes that better than a saddle.  Garry and Sally tried their hand at herding Fugly the walking horse.  Did pretty good.  Our wonderful husbands worked on the barn all day!  They got the side wall up on the east side.  It looks bigger and is really starting to look like a barn, at least on one side.  I also got one of Patiences "bibs" done for the horse show.  (looks like a hunt shirt under your jacket, but its just the front and collar)  Second one is half done.  Started on cleaning out the trailer, lot to do there.  And for my husband, I got laundry done!  I also got the pictures of Trucker and Auti framed and ready for the show.  Still have tomorrow, at least morning, before I have to go back to work.  Wonder what we'll get done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment