Sunday, September 13, 2009

OK, I'm back ....I think

Yes, it has been some time. Been really busy. Working more on the barn, trying to get the minor details taken care of for the show, work, etc., etc. Haven't been riding enough. After Patience's last ride the allergies and asthma got the best of her, so she hasn't been out to ride. Then Sally's boys got sick, then Sally got sick. Marlin has had a rough time with allergies, it's just going around. The farrier has been out. The vet is coming next Wednesday for coggins on Prize and Garry. Going Thursday to pick up Mom's trailer for the state fair show. Still have to sew Patience's shirts, but they are cut out and ready to go. Must work with Tez. Getting a better idea of what I need to do with the Sport Horse in Hand. See, been very busy, very distracted.

Also very proud of how the web site is shaping up. Re-worked Autograph's page and added a pedigree page. Almost done with Trucker's page and pedigree page. Then, I have to absolutely get the for sale page up. Can't seem to find pictures of Shiver that I like and his owner hasn't sent any new ones to me. Need to fiqure that out. Ok, so I am still really distracted. Did have a fun day yesterday.

The Green Country Arabian Horse Association had it's Stallion Auction yesterday at Ralston's Training Center and I drug Sally along. I knew my husband just wouldn't want to go and I didn't want to go by myself. They had two interesting speakers. The first was from a place that collects stallions and assists with shipping and freezing, etc. Very informative and gave prices and ideas. The next was Stan Morey, a trainer and National Judge. He was great. Discussed Arabian Halter. Was very informative and helpful. He was part of instituting or coming up with the new judging process. Sally took many pictures. They had a silent auction at the end and cake. Then it started raining, so headed home. Good day though. Sent Sally all the pictures, so none to post for me. Can't think of any thing else right now, still too distracted. Maybe later I'll think of more interesting things.

1 comment:

  1. So, that auction WAS really fun! I am impressed with the website and can't wait for the "for sale" page - just as long as she's not on there, or that one, or soinso.....Sigh.

    ReplyDelete