Saturday, November 7, 2009

OK, change of pace!



This is my youngest grandson, Kobe.  he looks just thrilled to death with his halloween costume!




This is Kaleb and Kobe earlier this year in daddy's new convertable.  I think they like it.



Justin, my son, and Kaleb when they came to visit this summer.  They live just south of St. Louis.



Kobe, the innocent little monkey, on top of the head board.  He turned 1 in August.



Not sure where they are, but looks like they're having fun.  Kaleb is 5 and has started kindergarten this year and is doing very well.  He started basketball last week and I think today is they're first game.  Of coarse the one in charge of the scedule of games must be a woman because it is the first day of deer season in Missouri and even the coach won't be there.  Should be an interesting game!  Now I need to get pictures of Sara, my daughter in law too, she's always taking the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. The lion is frightening, in a cute way. Basketball in KG, I wish they offered that here!

    ReplyDelete