Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is here and a new camera.....

Spring is here! And the snow is almost gone!! Was trying out the new camera and it takes pretty good close ups. There are green things out there growing, ain't it wonderful.....




The only thing that was somewhat entertaining was Ms. Black. She was on the hunt for some excitement.....


She was just looking for something to do... or some way of getting into trouble I am sure...


Then Sally showed up and became my next victim......Her and Chester....



OOPS, forgot to rotate this one. I think he was telling me to just hurry up so I can get back to the green stuff that is out here!


Maybe today the mud won't be so bad and I can get prettier pictures of the horses. We'll see.....




















No comments:

Post a Comment