Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to what's been happening.


After the horses getting out and fixing the fence I did manage to get some sleep. The next big thing is a new web site. Pulled my hair out all weekend trying to fiqure out the program. Finally "published" it today. Not much, but it is a start. Told my husband, We're just all over the web! Thanks Sally for the push and encouragement. Patience came to ride yesterday and was having a fairly average day when Prize decided to be lazy and pull some tricks. Patience was ready to quit and said so. Wrong, her mom and I both told her your not done yet. Patience got mad and suddenly started riding. Prize woke up and behaved and they had a wonderful ride after that. It rained in waves today, so it was an inside day, hence getting the web site up. Sally just emailed me from work to say it is up and running! Yea! Well getting late.

1 comment:

  1. This is Linda, in Arkansas, love your blog and your new farm web site. D Arab Queen and The Arab Crazy Mom are keeping me intertained. Life is good, life with horses, dogs, cats, etc. is better.

    ReplyDelete